3 INGREDIENT PB CUPS!!!.
I firmly believe that peanut butter and chocolate is the BEST combination in the WHOLE FRIGGIN WORLD. I could polish off a box of reese’s puffs or a bag of PB cups easily in a day! These healthy PB cups are the SHIT! Forreal they are so so so good. And so damn easy to make!!!!!!! You have to try them!!
- 4 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 8 tablespoons of chocolate shakeology
- 4 teaspoons of natural peanut butter
- Place 2 tablespoons of coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds ( until the coconut oil is liquefied)
- Stir in 4 tablespoons of chocolate shakeology.
- Divide the chocolate mixture evenly between 8 spots in a mini muffin tin.
- Place in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Pull the muffin tray out of the freezer. Place a half a spoonful of peanut butter on top of each chocolate disk. Spread the peanut butter evenly over the hardened chocolate. (works best if you use your finger to spread)
- Melt the remaining 2 tablespoons of coconut oil in the microwave.
- Stir in the remaining 4 tablespoons of chocolate shakeology in. Use this to pour on top of the peanut butter layer.
- Place the muffin tin back in the freezer and leave it in there for at least 30 minutes.